Friday, January 11, 2013

OneEdit for iPad & iPhone v2.1

OneEdit for iPad & iPhone v2.1 is released.

Here are new features:

1. Option to use original file name when exporting

2. Edit original file name before exporting

3. Filename settings: Starting Index & Leading Zero

4. Preview resulted filename before uploading

5. Choose original or edited version of photos when picking from photo library

6. Fix bug when saving profile with shadow task

7. Fix bug for WebDAV server using SSL

8. Fix bug when loading clipboard with images

7 comments:

  1. I was reading your post and no doubt it was really informative..I got here what i was looking for..Thanks for sharing..


    iPhone Applications

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only commenting to let you know of the remarkable experience our girl encountered reading the blog. She noticed many pieces, which included how it is like to possess an amazing giving nature to get certain people really easily learn certain multifaceted things. You undoubtedly exceeded visitors’ desires. I appreciate you for rendering the important, healthy, informative as well as easy tips about the topic to Kate. iphone photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful for this post and thanks such a lot for sharing it with us. phone mockup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceptional entry! I found it very interesting. I'll check back later to see if more posts are added. ipad sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first-time i visit here. I found a multitude of entertaining stuff as part of your blog, especially its discourse. From the tons of comments on the posts, I guess I am not the only one having most of the enjoyment the following! Keep in the excellent job. android psd

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is noticeably a bundle to understand about this. I suppose you have made certain nice points in functions also. web development firms

    ReplyDelete