The steps are clearly shown in the main screen: Photos, Edit, Settings, Export.
- Tap Photos, select photos from different sources
- Tap Edit, select editing tasks, or change reference photo to see the preview
- Tap Settings, choose the output format: JPG, PNG, PDF, or RAW
- Tap Export, select exporting tasks
- Finally, tap Execute to execute all the processes.
In this interface, you focus on one step each time. Exporting tasks are also saved into profile. In history interface, you still can do the export tasks individually. The features of CCStamp are moved to OneEdit as well. We hope that new OneEdit is more powerful than ever before.
If you have any questions, please send email to support or chat with support within the app.